Tuesday, May 29, 2007

all packed up (in Boston, anyway)

The winter clothes are in one duffel, the Gambia clothes are in another; enough other stuff is in bags and boxes to fill the mighty Taupe Subaru Wagon pretty much to the brim; Cat B is lying at my feet, unaware of the indignities to which she is about to be subjected; and I am just about ready to head down to NJ*. Stopping off in New Haven to have lunch with my uncle and see where I can stick a (mewling) cat carrier for an hour or so...oh, Cat B. We're going to have so much fun together!
Watch out, eastern seaboard - I can't see out my rear window.

*then DC, then Baltimore, then (I hope) down the shore and Philly. Holla if you're around any of those places.

2 comments:

Claire said...

No New York...? How can this be???

Unknown said...

yay philly. wouldn't mind visiting you on the shore either if that's possible. love the name.