Friday, May 25, 2007

I am live and online

All the kids (even the ones in the Peace Corps) seem to be on the Interweb these days, so I figured it was time to jump on the bandwagon. Especially since I'm all finished up with my jobs - no more office, library, or standardized-testing duties to get in the way of goofing off - that is, preparing for departure. I'm only about 15 minutes into it, but so far the 21st century is beating microfilm hands down. Next up: errands.

Staging Event (ie, shots and How Not to Get Assaulted on the Plane): June 11.
Leaving the Country: June 13
Arriving in Country: June 14

Holy crap - I'd better buy some more underwear.

1 comment:

Josiah said...

Hey Blair! Just thought I would drop by and say hello. My name is Josiah (Jo) Oborny, I'll be an education volunteer in The Gambia with you. Looking forward to the experience...drop me a line at Josiah.Oborny@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you.
Josiah